January 19, 2012 | 1 Comment
Want to try something new?
If you have never shot a firearm and would like the chance to do so in the Sacramento, CA area - feel free to contact me and we can arrange something.
Not new? Contact me to go shooting!
The Four Rules of Firearm Safety
Rule One -
All guns are always loaded.
Rule Two -
Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
Rule Three -
Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target.
Rule Four -
Be sure of your target. Know what it is, what is in line with it, and what is behind it. Never shoot anything you have not positively identified.
*Follow all four rules at all times and accidents will never happen.
- Winchester 69 – .22 LR Bolt Action October 6, 2007
- U.S. Survival Rifle – Henry Repeating Arms April 6, 2007
- Springfield M6 Scout – An Overview April 17, 2008
- Ruger Mark III 22/45 – A Pistol Review August 10, 2007
- US Survival From Henry Repeating Arms – Follow Up and Disassembly September 14, 2007
- Les Baer TRS – The Review May 27, 2007
- A Good Day April 6, 2008
- Scoping the Henry US Survival Rifle – Part 2 January 17, 2008
- Colt Peacemaker Buntline 7 1/2″ August 22, 2007
- SHOT Show 2010 – Opening Day January 19, 2010
- EDC 2016-2017 February 2, 2017
- Ares Defense SCR – A California Featureless Rifle April 24, 2016
- Blue Force Gear Belt Pouches August 30, 2015
- Covert Entry Concepts – Triple Aught Design’s CORE Program August 20, 2015
- A Look at the Cloak Tuck 2.0 from Alien Gear Holsters March 16, 2015
- SHOT Show 2015 – Overall January 25, 2015
- SHOT Show 2015 Coverage January 19, 2015
- SHOT Show Every Year January 19, 2015
- SHOT Show Industry Day 2015 January 19, 2015
- SHOT Show 2015 Preparation January 13, 2015
- Kailyr perry: Leave you post private me and others. Love are local spot and rather it stay a secret as you noticed…
- Shot Show 2011 - survivaltech.pl: […] The Packing Rat Shot Show Media Day Pics […]
- Carl Sharp: Thanks for the advice. I hunt out back of my house witch is 90percent wooded. I been using a 444marlin…
- Derek: Good question, Carl. I suppose that might depend on what you consider long range and your budget.…
- Carl Sharp: i just purchased a 308 model 788. its like new condition and I was wondering how i should set it…
- EDC 2016-2017 | The Packing Rat: […] office, I continue to wear a tailored two-piece suit. I have the KelTec P3AT in a pocket with the…
- EDC 2016-2017 | The Packing Rat: […] – Flowfold billfold wallet – Spyderco P’Kal – ThruNite Ti3 EDC – ModuLoader Pocket Shield – T.Rex Arms Sidecar Appendix Rig with…
- EDC 2016-2017 | The Packing Rat: […] Skeletool – Kahr PM9 with Lakeline metal magazine followers – Flowfold billfold wallet – Spyderco P’Kal – ThruNite Ti3 EDC…
- EDC 2016-2017 | The Packing Rat: […] – Leatherman Skeletool – Kahr PM9 with Lakeline metal magazine followers – Flowfold billfold wallet – Spyderco P’Kal – ThruNite Ti3…
- EDC 2016-2016 | The Packing Rat: […] office, I continue to wear a tailored two-piece suit. I have the KelTec P3AT in a pocket with the…