Who needs three holsters?

This guy does.

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Don't take this shit seriously., Firearms, Funny, Guns

7 Comments on “Who needs three holsters?”

1. June 9, 2011 at 11:21 am #

Is that for real? He’s got about three American flags too. I shouldn’t talk about external behaviors and posturing… Seems to get positive feedback on CalGuns.

• June 9, 2011 at 11:58 am #

I suppose it’s real. Never took a class from him, so I can’t comment on anything else.

2. Phil
    June 9, 2011 at 2:19 pm #

The videos are epic. I especially dig the one where he’s in a kneeling position with the full auto rifle and nearly falls over.

• June 9, 2011 at 2:37 pm #

This individual instructs CCW classes for Central CA. Wee.

3. Bugs
    June 10, 2011 at 7:13 am #

The Gallery page is telling – it has Photo Page 2, Photo Page 2, and Videos.

4. Shooter
    June 21, 2011 at 10:05 am #

I read the reviews on Calguns and drank the cool-aide. He wore three holsters. Drop leg, hip and one concealed inside his 5.11 shirt. The cool-aide was terrible. He is instruction was subpar. He only cared about his safety and not the safety of his students.

At the end of class he even did a “Hollywood style” drill in which the scene was…

Man has a gun to your head. How do you get our your gun and shoot him.

He actually had us drop to our knees, draw from concealment and put to into the target. I’m not creative enough to make up silly stuff like that. I would not recommend this guy.

1. SayUncle » Three holsters - June 10, 2011