Appleseed Goodness

I didn’t make rifleman.  I’m still a cook.   Nonetheless, I learned a hell of a lot.  A VERY valuable experience.  I’ll write more on it later.  For now, here’s some animated goodness.

Tags: , , ,

8 Comments on “Appleseed Goodness”

1. January 21, 2009 at 5:43 pm #

Lies! You didn’t attend it at all! It’s all an elaborate fake!

How can I tell? Because the Garand in the video you’re supposedly shooting is still going after eight rounds!

It is as if*you assume your viewers to be sheeple ignorant of the fundamental precepts of that ingenious design by Mr. Garand, the most effective battle implement ever devised. But we’re on to you!

Seriously, I’m jealous.

*famous tinfoil conspiracy phrase; see the Book of Lists on the Kennedy assassination

2. January 21, 2009 at 8:16 pm #

There’s another one on the weekend of April 19th. It’s the week before Boomershoot, so you can still go!

Saturday + Sunday, we bruise up our shoulders and blister our fingertips. Then we rest at our desks on Monday. On Tuesday, we’ll be on the road to make it on time for media day and the clinic. Right?

3. January 22, 2009 at 6:38 pm #

That’s the plan. And yes, I’m very seriously thinking about going on the 19th weekend.

4. January 27, 2009 at 1:41 am #

Also, I’ve just found out from Phil that he’s gonna need his canopies back, which means a two-day reverse trip with us driving back to Tacoma Monday and then returning to the Bay Area on Tuesday the 28th, instead of trying to do the marathon we’d planned to get to Sac from Idaho in one day. Hope that’s still okay.

5. January 27, 2009 at 2:15 am #

I’m still good for it. So it’s a solid thing that Phil isn’t making it?

6. February 5, 2009 at 3:56 am #

Pretty much certain, unfortunately.

7. February 5, 2009 at 3:57 am #

Started on your shooting bench yet? Just a reminder….

8. February 5, 2009 at 4:45 am #

Sadly, I haven’t started. I may need your assistance after all.