Attended the ITS Tactical/Triple Aught Design gathering. Took some photos before/during/after. Black & white photos transforms okay photos into semi-better photos (in a hipster-contemporary-instagram-ish sort of way).
January 16, 2013 | 0 Comments
Want to try something new?
If you have never shot a firearm and would like the chance to do so in the Sacramento, CA area - feel free to contact me and we can arrange something.
Not new? Contact me to go shooting!
The Four Rules of Firearm Safety
Rule One -
All guns are always loaded.
Rule Two -
Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
Rule Three -
Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target.
Rule Four -
Be sure of your target. Know what it is, what is in line with it, and what is behind it. Never shoot anything you have not positively identified.
*Follow all four rules at all times and accidents will never happen.
- Winchester 69 – .22 LR Bolt Action October 6, 2007
- U.S. Survival Rifle – Henry Repeating Arms April 6, 2007
- Springfield M6 Scout – An Overview April 17, 2008
- Ruger Mark III 22/45 – A Pistol Review August 10, 2007
- US Survival From Henry Repeating Arms – Follow Up and Disassembly September 14, 2007
- Les Baer TRS – The Review May 27, 2007
- A Good Day April 6, 2008
- Scoping the Henry US Survival Rifle – Part 2 January 17, 2008
- Colt Peacemaker Buntline 7 1/2″ August 22, 2007
- SHOT Show 2010 – Opening Day January 19, 2010
- “This is for fighting. This is for fun.” November 9, 2014
- Glock 42 – Preliminary thoughts October 19, 2014
- Dale Fricke’s Joab MagPouch October 12, 2014
- Pot n’ Pan Rack October 7, 2014
- Fresh Chicken October 7, 2014
- Art of Escape – San Francisco, AAR September 11, 2014
- Consider Reassessing your Training Paradigm September 10, 2014
- Building a chicken coop. September 8, 2014
- Ruger SR22 Pistol Magazine Disconnect Modification May 19, 2013
- Grizzly Targets May 18, 2013
- The Deserts Edge: I am interested in the reliability of the new mode...
- “This is for fighting. This is for fun.” | The Packing Rat: […] carried the Kel-Tec P3AT practically eve...
- Glock 42 – Preliminary thoughts | The Packing Rat: […] the likable lines, and comfort, it’...
- hangingpotrackblog: This is an excellent and inexpensive idea for the ...
- hsoi: That sounds like a good plan - gradual shift. Jump...
- Derek: Awesome! I'll have to shoot him an email for a st...
- Derek: I wouldn't call it an all stop on strength work. ...
- Davidwhitewolf: You may find this of interest. Hit Phil up with yo...
- hsoi: I had a right idea about something? There's a firs...
- Consider Reassessing your Training Paradigm | The Packing Rat: […] paying attention to Hsoi’s fitness...