Want to try something new?
If you have never shot a firearm and would like the chance to do so in the Sacramento, CA area - feel free to contact me and we can arrange something.
Not new? Contact me to go shooting!
The Four Rules of Firearm Safety
Rule One -
All guns are always loaded.
Rule Two -
Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
Rule Three -
Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target.
Rule Four -
Be sure of your target. Know what it is, what is in line with it, and what is behind it. Never shoot anything you have not positively identified.
*Follow all four rules at all times and accidents will never happen.
- Winchester 69 – .22 LR Bolt Action October 6, 2007
- U.S. Survival Rifle – Henry Repeating Arms April 6, 2007
- Springfield M6 Scout – An Overview April 17, 2008
- Ruger Mark III 22/45 – A Pistol Review August 10, 2007
- US Survival From Henry Repeating Arms – Follow Up and Disassembly September 14, 2007
- Les Baer TRS – The Review May 27, 2007
- A Good Day April 6, 2008
- Scoping the Henry US Survival Rifle – Part 2 January 17, 2008
- Colt Peacemaker Buntline 7 1/2″ August 22, 2007
- SHOT Show 2010 – Opening Day January 19, 2010
- Blue Force Gear Belt Pouches August 30, 2015
- Covert Entry Concepts – Triple Aught Design’s CORE Program August 20, 2015
- A Look at the Cloak Tuck 2.0 from Alien Gear Holsters March 16, 2015
- SHOT Show 2015 – Overall January 25, 2015
- SHOT Show 2015 Coverage January 19, 2015
- SHOT Show Every Year January 19, 2015
- SHOT Show Industry Day 2015 January 19, 2015
- SHOT Show 2015 Preparation January 13, 2015
- Tools at the Ready January 10, 2015
- 2014-2015 EDC Set-up January 6, 2015
- Blue Force Gear Belt Pouches | The Packing Rat: […] might recall when Blue Force Gear briefly introduced their new belt pouch line at SHOT Show 2015. I was …
- Covert Entry Concepts – Triple Aught Design CORE Program | The Packing Rat: […] was a brief phase, and really hadn’t picked it up against until a few years ago when I attended …
- joe@garagedooropenershq: I remember my first installation of garage doors it took me almost a whole day!
- Derek: It's 2015 and I stand by that SOE is an outstanding company. John has always promptly returned my emails …
- Lynda Nelson army brat: The equipment might be good, however it's not easy to get anyone to reply to your inquires and if you …
- Summer Pocket Carry: […] organizer: 2014-2015 EDC Set-up | The Packing Rat Good writeup on it. Works […]
- Jordan: Great list of tools people should have on them - all of these are useful. I'm a little embarrassed to …
- Brian: Sounds like the kind of holster you'd need to try out yourself to truly get a good idea on the …
- Brandon: Good review brother. I appreciated how you acknowledge that just because it did not work for you, does not mean …
- Derek: Pics or it didn't happen. Take with you on your next OL trip. ;)