Gun Blogger Rendezvous Notice

As reported by Mr. Completely,  registration for GBR is remarkably low this time of year.  With only 41 days left, he’s concerned that this may be the last.

He has his suspicions as to why some have yet to sign up, reasons of which are financial and time related.  Though it might be true, but I’m inclined to think that folks who want to attend are just procrastinating.

Try not to make Mr. Completely sweat it out.  Fill out the registration form, send it in and attend this great event.  Not only is it for a good cause, but it’s fun too.

If you are still undecided about attending, send in your registration and book your room ASAP. You definitely will be glad you did, as we always have a good time.

If you’re reading this, I want you to attend.  You don’t have to be a blogger to attend.  Just look at it as a time to get acquainted with folks who write about a topic they’re passionate about – firearms.

If you want specifics, just off the top of my head, the following folks should attend.

Rob Robideau of Personal Armament Podcast

Caleb Giddings of Gun Nuts Media

Breda at The Breda Fallacy

John from Hsoi

Jay G from MArooned

Michael Bane

EarnestThing from To Which I Replied

About these ads

Tags: , , ,

16 Comments on “Gun Blogger Rendezvous Notice”

1. July 27, 2010 at 8:41 pm #

Thanks for mentioning the Rendezvous! KeeWee and I are looking forward to seeing you again this year in Reno. It’s gonna be a lot of fun…..

Mr. C.

• July 28, 2010 at 12:42 pm #

It’ll be another great year! I’m sure of it. Thanks for putting this together – hopefully this will not be the last.

2. July 27, 2010 at 8:48 pm #

Sorry, it’s all about the money for me this year. I really want to go, but unless something like a sudden inheritance comes my way, there’s no way to do it.

• July 28, 2010 at 12:44 pm #

That’s quite all right, David. Quite understandable.

Should there be a next year, I can look forward to see you there.

3. July 28, 2010 at 11:14 am #

Haven’t sent in our registration. We are one of the reported “procrastinators.” Mason and I are planning on being there though…

Mike @ CST

• July 28, 2010 at 12:45 pm #

Look forward to hear from Mr. C when your registration is sent!

4. July 28, 2010 at 8:37 pm #

I’m workin’ on it… hopefully the wife and I will both be there.

• July 28, 2010 at 8:46 pm #

I thought you were certain that you couldn’t make it?

Let’s hope you can!

• July 29, 2010 at 9:00 am #

Like I said — I’m workin’ on it.

5. July 29, 2010 at 7:47 am #

Being on a fixed income means that airfare and hotel stays are out of the question. There’re a lot of bloggers I’d love to meet, but it’s probably just not going to happen.

• July 29, 2010 at 11:35 am #

I’ll have to make my way out there then. Maybe at the next NRA convention should the venue be in your neck of the woods.

6. July 30, 2010 at 10:43 am #

Zeke and Bea have their reservations made.

7. July 30, 2010 at 10:47 am #

Excellent. It’ll be nice to see Zeke and Bea again. How about yourself?

• August 5, 2010 at 10:33 am #

Derek, I would love to be there, but the wife and I are responsible for her parents, and one of us must always be home. I can’t afford to be more than one day away from home in case the Mrs. needs help. I can run up to Iowa and am only seven hours away from home, so that works. Reno would be a big stretch. Zeke and Bea are under orders to take lots of photos.

8. August 9, 2010 at 11:50 am #

Why thank you for thinking of me.

However, there’s no way I could make it that weekend. Already have things scheduled for then.

Hopefully some day. :-)

• August 9, 2010 at 12:35 pm #

I can only wish.

There’s always next time =).