Click here for .PDF.
March 2, 2010 | 0 Comments
Want to try something new?
If you have never shot a firearm and would like the chance to do so in the Sacramento, CA area - feel free to contact me and we can arrange something.
Not new? Contact me to go shooting!
The Four Rules of Firearm Safety
Rule One -
All guns are always loaded.
Rule Two -
Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
Rule Three -
Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target.
Rule Four -
Be sure of your target. Know what it is, what is in line with it, and what is behind it. Never shoot anything you have not positively identified.
*Follow all four rules at all times and accidents will never happen.
- Winchester 69 – .22 LR Bolt Action October 6, 2007
- U.S. Survival Rifle – Henry Repeating Arms April 6, 2007
- Springfield M6 Scout – An Overview April 17, 2008
- Ruger Mark III 22/45 – A Pistol Review August 10, 2007
- US Survival From Henry Repeating Arms – Follow Up and Disassembly September 14, 2007
- Les Baer TRS – The Review May 27, 2007
- A Good Day April 6, 2008
- Scoping the Henry US Survival Rifle – Part 2 January 17, 2008
- Colt Peacemaker Buntline 7 1/2″ August 22, 2007
- SHOT Show 2010 – Opening Day January 19, 2010
- SHOT Show 2015 – Overall January 25, 2015
- SHOT Show 2015 Coverage January 19, 2015
- SHOT Show Every Year January 19, 2015
- SHOT Show Industry Day 2015 January 19, 2015
- SHOT Show 2015 Preparation January 13, 2015
- Tools at the Ready January 10, 2015
- 2014-2015 EDC Set-up January 6, 2015
- Extreme Close Quarters Concepts 2014, Re: Reflecting on Progress November 23, 2014
- “This is for fighting. This is for fun.” November 9, 2014
- Glock 42 – Preliminary thoughts October 19, 2014
- SHOT Show 2015 – Overall | The Packing Rat: […] have an expanded line of their belt pouc...
- SHOT Show 2015 – Overall | The Packing Rat: […] partial to the SpecterDR; however, the L...
- Caleb Oosten: Thanks for the share Derek!...
- Matt: I've been wanting a Para for years now. I've been ...
- Robbie Robertson: I am looking for a bolt for a Winchester model 69 ...
- Tools at the Ready | The Packing Rat: […] situated to keep individual tools up rig...
- Tools at the Ready | The Packing Rat: […] tool belt made a world of a difference w...
- Tools at the Ready | The Packing Rat: […] your magazines, IFAK, etc. in an accessi...
- Tools at the Ready | The Packing Rat: […] Special Operations Equipment Micro Rig o...
- 2014-2015 EDC Set-up | The Packing Rat: […] However, I ended up with the magazine po...